- Contemplate fully the question that concerns you.
- Imagine Manjushri in the sky in front of you (he will bless the dice). Show me
- Recite the following verse: Om, the magnificent Manjushri who possesses the eye of transcendental wisdom which unobstructedly sees all three times, please take heed of me. Through the power of the truth of the non-deceiving, interdependently arising Three Jewels and Three Roots, please make clear what should be accepted and what should be discarded.
- Recite the mantra of Manjushri (3 times): OM AH RA PA TSA NA DHI (om ah ra pa cha na dee)
- Recite the mantra of Interdependent Origination: Om yedharma hetu prabhawa hetunte khen tathagato haya watet te khen tsayo nirodha ewam wadi maha shramana soha.
- Remember your question and toss the dice twice.
You can find some excellent background and analysis here on a page for Mo, the Tibetan divination system.